Dr Nien-Jen Tsuei BSc MBBS (UNSW) FRACGP Dr. Nien Jen Tsuei is a friendly male doctor who is experienced in all facets of general practice, and aims to make a positive difference in his patients’ lives. He graduated from the University of New South Wales in 2004, and obtained his fellowship from the Royal Australian…Details
DUE TO HIGH COMMUNITY TRANSMISSION
COVID-19 POLICY CHANGED
– All patients are required to wear a surgical mask before seeing your doctor during vaccination
– WALK-IN patients are temporarily not accepted, except Emergency situations
– TELEHEALTH consults are preferred until further notice.
– ALL ONLINE BOOKINGS will be automatically marked as for telehealth consults
– FACE TO FACE appointments please call and discuss with our lovely receptionists, or alternatively email us
– All patients will require to wait outside the centre
** Please Note: NEW PATIENTS are living in LGAs of concern are required to do COVID-19 test before booking the appointment to see your doctor and for vaccination.
updated on: 05/09/21